For more information, contact Dalleen Jackson at 828.233.3205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A tremendous thanks to our 2018 Bear Sponsors.
This year’s bears represent a host of non-profits, including some familiar names and some not so familiar to the Bearfootin’ Public Art Walk. We are always thrilled to see the variety of organizations that participate in Bearfootin’!
- Apple Valley Railroad Club
- Attorneys Title, Homestead Fine Linens, Moe's Original BBQ, ReMax, Shermans's Sports & Army Store
- Blue Ridge Health Foundation Anonymous Donor
- Blue Ridge Humane Society
- Carolina Landscape Management
- Council On Aging
- Friends of Habitat
- Friends of Historic Johnson Farm (Brian and Lindsey Wilson)
- Harry and Sarah Grymes
- Henderson County Heritage Museum
- Hendersonville Family YMCA
- Land O'Sky Garden Club
- Mast General Store
- Nicholson Company HVAC
- Shelly's Jewelry
- SMSgt David Grover, USAF (ret.) and BOAZ
- Tapestry Eating Disorder Program
- United Community Bank
- United Way of Henderson County
Reserve your 2019 bear.
Show your creativity and support your favorite non-profit by sponsoring a 2019 Bearfootin' bear!
- October 20, 2018
- Music and Registration starts at 3:00
- Live Auction starts at 5:00
- Historic Courthouse Plaza, Main Street
- Seating is limited
The Bearfootin' Art Walk Auction sales totaled $50,400 in 2017!
If you can’t attend the auction but would like to bid on a bear, we can assign a live onsite bidder for you. All you have to do is pick your favorite bear, establish a maximum bid and forward the attached form to email@example.com. We will take care of the rest!
Get your Proxy Bid form here!