For more information, contact Dalleen Jackson at 828.233.3205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bear Auction – October 21, 2017
If you can’t attend the auction but would like to bid on a bear, we can assign a live onsite bidder for you. All you have to do is pick your favorite bear, establish a maximum bid and forward the attached form to email@example.com. We will take care of the rest!
Get your Proxy Bid form here!
Click here to reserve your 2018 bear. Show your creativity and support your favorite non-profit by purchasing your 2018 Bearfootin' bear!
A tremendous thanks to our 2017 Bear Sponsors.
This year’s bears represented a host of non-profits, including some familiar names and some not so familiar to the Bearfootin’ Public Art Walk. We are always thrilled to see the variety of organizations that participate in Bearfootin’!
2017 Bear Sponsors
- Friends of Habitat
- Mast General Store
- Shelley's Jewelry
- Blue Ridge Humane
- Friends of Immaculata Catholic School
- Cooper Construction Company
- Vision Class of 2017
- Hendersonville Family YMCA
- In honor of Geraldine Collis by your loved ones
- Hendersonville Symphony League
- Hendersonville Sister Cities
- Blue Ridge Health
- "Simple Giving -- Margaret Stallings Arnold and Edwin J. Arnold, Jr.,
- 100 Block - Attorneys Title, Carolina Cottages, Homestead Fine Linens, Moe’s Original BBQ and Shermans’s Sports & *Army Store
- Carolina Village
- Cason Builders Supply
- Champion Hills
- Pardee Hospital
- Tapestry Eating Disorder Program